1. Waihiga Mwaura and Joyce Omondi Many people did not know this couple was dating. Waihiga was a sports journalist/presenter at Citizen TV, and Joyce Omondi used to work at Citizen TV for the Rauka Gospel Show. They met, fell in love and tied the knot on December 18, 2020 at Naivasha Sawela Lodge. They are considered couple goals.
2. Dennis Okari And Betty Kyallo The popular love birds met at KTN when Dennis Okari used to work before moving to NTV, and they turned out to be the best couple of the year. Their wedding was trending for 24 hours and are blessed with a beautiful daughter, Ivanna. They broke up months later and are now officially divorced.
3. Lulu Hassan and Rashid Abdalla Citizen TV’s Swahili news anchor and QTV’s Rashid Abdalla started their love story at Radio Salaam in Mombasa where Lulu used to work. Rashid had heard her voice on the radio, and he was eager to meet her in person. Then it happened that this was just after Lulu lost her mother, and he was there for her through her grief. They now have two sons, and a daughter.
Lulu Hassan And Rashid Abdalla
4. Amina Abdi and DJ John Rabar Media personality Amina Abdi is married to DJ John Rabar. They are the proud parents of a young boy, Tumi. The two met at Homeboyz Radio when John was her boss and after coming out and revealing that he is the baby daddy, everyone was happy for them, though it came as a big surprise for some.
5. John-Allan Namu and Sheena Makena Investigative journalist John-Allan Namu met the love of his life, Sheena Makena at KTN and are now blessed with three children. Their wedding happened in 2010.
John-Allan Namu And Sheena
6. Anne Soy-Mwendia and Newton Ndebu Beautiful news reporter Anne Soy-Mwendia met her beloved husband and talented reporter, Newton Ndebu at KTN where they were working together, but later moved to BBC. The two are happily married and have two beautiful daughters, Neema and Tunu.
7. Evelyne Wambui and Karuri Nyaga Citizen TV’s news journalist and reporter Evelyn Wambui had a big wedding in 2014 to her soulmate Karuri Nyaga of CCTV. The two apparently met when her hubby used to work at Royal Media Services and hit it off from there.
Evelyne Wambui And Karuri Nyaga
8. Tina Kaggia and JB Masanduku Former Classic FM’s power voice Tina Kaggia was married to one comedian JB Masanduku. The love birds met at 1FM were they worked as co-hosts. They are now divorced.
After declaring that long distance relationships aren’t for her, Sherlyne Anyango might have bagged herself a new mzungu boyfriend. It’s barely days since she left the country to go to the States to ‘hustle’. According to her, it’s easier to hustle in the States with her twerking talent.
Love At First Sight?
Well, she moved on quickly! This was the reaction of most of her fans after Sherlyne went live with her new catch. Most people were surprised by how fast she possibly got a boyfriend. But she hasn’t made it clear.
While this might seem unfair to her Kenyan bae, Oga Obinna, it was a mutual agreement between them to dissolve their relationship due to the distance between them.
”I’m a single boy again now😪😱!! Now with the standards you set who will fit in🤷🏿 who will fill your shoes??But Si Ni Life… But for now Kill Them with your AWESOMENESS and SECURE THE BAG!!! Don’t let nobody tell you otherwise. Plus there will always be space for you in my Heart and Kidney🙊🙈🙏🏿.”
In line to this, Sherlyne had also declared how much she misses Obinna and wrote back to him;
”Don’t make me cry. That’s life 😞😞. I feel bad. I miss you badly.”
Well, turns out she won’t be missing him any more after getting a new catch. Obinna has not yet responded to Sherlyne’s video posted on her Insta stories. I bet he’s not happy seeing her with another man.
When it comes to buying or tailoring a new blazer, most people think it’s all about getting what fits. Even though that is one of the most vital things to focus on when selecting blazers, there are other things you need to look out for in order to have a perfect and versatile blazer.
Versatile is not just about being able to match most pieces in your closet, but something that will enhance your outfits and define your best features while at it. In case you are wondering on where to start with buying a blazer, start here:
Yes, this is the first thing you should consider before making or buying yourself a blazer. You need to check your closet and consider the most dominant colour and pieces, can they be layered with a blazer or paired together?
Once that is set, you are good to go, though the more colourful a blazer is the more fun you will have pairing it with other pieces.
When selecting the perfect blazer always be very careful not to choose a small blazer. You might confuse a small blazer for a fitting one.
It should not be too tight that your shoulders cannot move in it or you can barely button it.
Although ladies are lucky they can go with any arm length, because it can be considered fashionable, ensure that it is your size. Also, avoid going for extra-large coats that will drown you and hide your best features.
A blazer is in between a suit jacket and a hoodie. Meaning, it should be able to pass for official and casual events. Let your guide be what you are buying it for.
There are different kinds of blazers ranging from open front blazers, single breasted blazers, belted ones, the list is endless.
Always go for a blazer that resonates with your style and closet items. Also, long blazers are classier and versatile than the shorter boyfriend ones. This is in terms of versatility.
Are you looking for a linen blazer, cotton or the suit material fabric? Do you want it shiny or matte? Do you need one with metal studded elements or with embellished buttons like the army? The kind of texture you go for will determine the way you dress your blazer.
Although blazers are meant to match with all outfits, the kind of design you go for can either limit your outfit choices or broaden your matching game.
They say the longer the blazer, the double the respect. You already know what I mean by this. Longer blazers are more eye catching, trendy and versatile. It will be easier for you to pair them to a tiny skirt, pencil trouser or palazzos.
Also did I mention how well they pair with crop tops? Yes, when buying a blazer, the length is very important.
Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.
By Milo George
Residents of Pipeline Transami area are decrying poor drainage system that has caused sewage water to overflow in their area of residence.
The residents claim that the overflowing sewage is not only putting their lives at risk but also causing air pollution.
They have called on Nairobi Metropolitan Services and Nairobi City Water and Sewage Company to come on board and expand the sewer lines before more areas are flooded with raw human wastes coming from the blocked pipes. “We want Major Badi and our leaders to resolve this menace immediately. It’s terrible many have been forced to shift their businesses because of the foul smell,” they said. Pastor Joe Ndivoh of Word Evangelistic Explosion Ministries says that they have been forced to call off the Sunday School Service to protect the children from the smelly sewage. ‘‘We now fear that if prompt action is not taken then we will have a bigger health problem than this because we fear there could be an outbreak of water-borne disease anytime,’’ Pastor Ndivoh added.
Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.